Reaction score
http://www.evo.co.uk/front_website/adve ... index.html

Sponsored by Honda (hence the new CTR making the cut!) but great all the same, my first two cars are in it and in the right colours. Two other cars I'd love to own too, DC2 and Integrale.

Bits to laugh at;

Flawed dynamics of the 205 - Er..that would be the reason it's still the favourite amongst trackday and tarmac rally enthusiasts everywhere, it's on-limit handling and throttle adjustable oversteer.

Fitting Sachs dampers helping to homologate the Trophy. Que? For what exactly? I think you'll find they were running the dampers on the Cup racers quite a while before the run-out special edition road model.

Reaction score
Good spot Steve.

The only other error seems to be the comment about bespoke Michelins...

But otherwise a good little summary :)

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
oliie said:
Good spot Steve.

this is a general error made by a few, i heard in the pre launch marketing material that reno put out that it had bespoke tyres..

Reaction score
oliie said:
Good spot Steve.

Fuck it, I saw that one but forgot to type it. Maybe Honda paid EVO off. Ties in with this advertorial thingy. Bastards. Fucking bastards. Don't even want to go and get my copy now. Couldn't give a monkeys what the new Corsa is like, I wouldn't buy one even if it was better than the Trophy, which it will never be. Bastards.