trophy going up the m1 arround j30 to 31

Reaction score
sharkyUK and I were on the M1 on friday. We took both cars up this weekend so the Trophy would have been followed by a CTR. I saw loads of clio's along the way some me which gave sharky a wave :)

Reaction score
sweet man

are you coming to the matlock meet today?

Reaction score
Simon_172 said:
sweet man

are you coming to the matlock meet today?

Wasnt aware of it to be honest.. but then we drove from South Wales to Leeds then to Warrington on the Friday and Saturday from Warrington to the Lakes back to Warrington and then to Nottingham over the Peaks, Sunday back home via a stop off at Birmingham so we had a pretty busy weekend.

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
ooh i hoped you used the a roads going across country to Warrington - some belting roads run across the Pennines...

I found a belter this weekend just outside of scotch corner, pitty i was in the leon because one of them resembled a mix of alps, snowdonia and Blackpool (pleasure beach - rollercoaster stylee)

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Cue said:
ooh i hoped you used the a roads going across country to Warrington - some belting roads run across the Pennines...

I found a belter this weekend just outside of scotch corner, pitty i was in the leon because one of them resembled a mix of alps, snowdonia and Blackpool (pleasure beach - rollercoaster stylee)

Scotch Corner... now there's a name I haven't heard in years! :D

Sadly Salem and I didn't use the A-roads (or B-roads) this time as we were in a rush to get to our hotel in Warrington. It was a busy weekend and we clocked up some 750+ miles. However, some of those miles were in the Lake District so we got to see some fantastic views and to drive some fantastic roads. 8)