Reaction score
I got my car's body work done couple of months ago inc the bonnet so it has very little defects! just the 'odd' stone chip and when I say odd I mean very little!

Manage to get a brand new bonnet through warranty, reason being when you lift the bonnet up where the seams are there is a small amount of bubble 'rust' starting to appear = it was a long shot with being over 5 years old but now have a brand new bonnet sat on my car!

It is not seen when the bonnets closed just when you open it.

Collection only

£60 and someone got a very minor stone chip bonnet!

Reaction score
Trophy No.
I have a small bubble on the corner by the drivers side headlight. (on the outside).

Are you saying you managed to get a new one through warranty?? I suppose its a 12 yr corrosion warranty..

Reaction score
Seems odd but mine too has this bubbling on the under side of the bonnet around the seams.did you just take it to a renault dealer and ask for their opinoin ? then got lucky ?

Reaction score
well it got sprayed - then went back in for some touch ups a few weeks later and the guy said you have some bubble's of rust under the bonnet near the seams....he said just try and see if you can get one under warranty!

met up with the guy from renault and he took pics and sent them off to renault uk and they said yes!