Reaction score
hi,

It is with much regret that I am putting #322 Up for Sale. :( I want to pay off my student loan and get a cheap run about - I'm just not doing the Trophy justice driving it back and forward to work!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

2005/55 Renaultsport Clio Trophy - current milage is: 44,800 - will increase slightly as this is my daily driver.

5 months Road Tax included.
MOT - Until 27/07/11

***Aux/Cam belts & SACHS Dampers Done***
- 01/11/05: 1st Registered
- 18/10/07: Serviced @ Renault Main Dealer (9993 miles)
- 24/11/08: Serviced @ RENTECH Ltd (17,615 miles)
- 03/02/10: Serviced @ Birchdown Auto Services (34,113 miles)
Just coming up to a service due - will get this done before its sold (will take it to Fred @ BTM - I dont trust Reno!) or knock off a suitable amount for you to get this done.

- Regular 'independent' oil and filter changes (inc. Brake Fluids - Dot 4).
- Replacement standard discs and pads to the rear.
- BREMBO Max brake discs to the front.
- Blue Pagid brake pads to the front.
- SACHS Dampers professionally serviced/refurbed by BG Motorsport Ltd.
- Aux Belt Changed.
- Cam Belt/Timing Kit fitted.
- Engine Mounts/Supports replaced.
- Fitted with 4 x Michelin Exalto's (as factory spec).
- Fitted with Official Black/Silver piped Renaultsport Mats (front/rear).
- Laser cut Trophy 322/500 Tax Disc holder
- Richbrook Gear knob (as recommended on this forum).
- Has been garaged by myself and previous owner.

I have a full folder full of receipts for the car - everything about its care has been meticulously detailed.

It is totally standard apart from a Full Fat rear bench and 4 x Full fat door cards. I have the original (mint condition) door cards and rear seats that will be included in the sale.

This car used to belong to Gman and CJ.OK - it is in superb overall condition.

Priced at £7,000 ono

If you want any further info or would like to arrange a viewing, please PM me.

PS - Car is in Redditch (South of Birmingham).

regards,

wardyworld

Reaction score
wardyworld said:
Price Reduced to £6,500 ono

After having 2 x Michelin PS3 tyres, new exhaust bracket, front lambda sensor, new brembo HC Discs and brembo pads on front, new rear pads and a full service less than 1000 miles ago, my Trophy is again up for sale.

Price £6,250 ovvno.

Regards,

wardyworld

Reaction score
This is going to be a bargain for someone, I'd love to buy it back myself but i can't justify it!!

Really miss having a Trophy!!

Reaction score
Gman said:
This is going to be a bargain for someone, I'd love to buy it back myself but i can't justify it!!

Really miss having a Trophy!!

I'd love you to buy it back too - I really, really want to pay off my student loan - had it for 10 years and it never seems to go down!

I had a lot of interest in the car before when it was up for £6500 - after I had it serviced I found it needed new brakes, 2 front tyres and a few niggly bits - exhaust bracket, front lambda sensor, etc. which I've had done and was going to keep it, but I MUST be sensible :(

I've dropped it to £6,250 which I think is really good value for such a good example - I'd like to get some viewings this bank holiday - anyone interested in a Trophy should come and take a look - it's a good 'un :)

Reaction score
Car is now sold. Hopefully the new owner will say Hi :D

Really enjoyed my time with the Trophy - may be i'll have another some day...