Reaction score
Decided to get myself a nice new steering wheel from Omp ..didnt expect it to take weeks but supose its worth it,

few quick short snaps ..

what you think , going to detail the car this week inside and out , pics not the best of quality ( IPHONE ) ..

Reaction score
140.00 including the boss and postage , not to bad i dont think its smaller than the standard one but much more comfy to drive with :)

BenG

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Love that. Where you get it from? How easy are they to fit please ?

Reaction score
Ben ,

I got if from Yb racing Took around 4 weeks to come nightmare but worth it , Its east to fit took me around 20 minutes to take my old one off and fit my new one on.

Reaction score
Simon no need to say sorry i like it thats all that matters ,

Matts are next cars been , washed , clayed , wax sealants , tyre shine etc , shampoo carpets today its all mint again now :)

Reaction score
If only Reno didn't put a bus steering wheel on the 172/182 it wouldn't be an issue :roll:
Nice to see you found something that works for you :D

Reaction score
I don't think it looks quite right in the standard interior, but I know how nice they feel, so I can't blame you. I couldn't do without the CC though lol.

You have got to get the inserts spayed red though, it looks so boring without IMO.

Reaction score
Same as the others thinnk that looks ace, might take the plunge once 007's dampers have been done in new year