Day

Reaction score
Is that the one thats 2 secs a lap slower than the old one? :lol:

Reaction score
Nice! Is it road legal?

Surprised to see the rear spoiler on the roof... so much for marketing not getting involved! ;)

O.

Reaction score
oliie said:
Nice! Is it road legal?
O.
No, there'd be a number of modifications needed to make it road legal. One guy on the Renaultsport forum said he'd like one for the road and various people pointed out the unrealistic nature of it :wink:

Reaction score
duffer987 said:
oliie said:
Nice! Is it road legal?
O.
No, there'd be a number of modifications needed to make it road legal. One guy on the Renaultsport forum said he'd like one for the road and various people pointed out the unrealistic nature of it :wink:

Shame... :(

O.

Reaction score
It bloody well should, it's a race car! It wouldn't be very useful in the twisties if it's raining though with those slicks on it. Trophy would eat it alive.

1100kg, 200bhp. Sequential gearbox. Full roll cage, racing buckets and harnesses. 22K. Nice.

Reaction score
I posted my interest on the renaultsport forum about buying one of the old cup racers a few months ago. Got chatting to one of the drivers in the current championship. He offered a good price for his car and any spare parts. Thing is i wouldn't do enough trackdays each year to warrent a large outlay of money. If only i lived near nurburg!

Reaction score
"If only i lived near nurburg!"

Check out the back few pages of this months evo mag. A house for sale near the nurburgring, romo for 14 cars. I feel a group buy. hehehe