Reaction score
.......YOU GIRLS ARE ACTUALLY DRIVING THESE CARS LIKE THEY WERE MENT TO BE DRIVEN!!!!!!
I get 22- 24mpg any one beat that?????

optimax.......
k& n panel filter........

no other mods!!

any one with a de cat....induction kit.......turbo...or any obvious ones like high lifts........oh bugger thats me, and the decat oh maybees thats why its low

Reaction score
WELL THATS PRETTY LOW....YOU ANIMAL...YOUR WORTHY OF YOUR CAR!!!!

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
why not also compare how often you get through your tyres and brakes??????? Or how quickly can get to a point when you'll need an engine rebuild? a 2 ltr engine will be fecked within 80k miles.

Reaction score
We could have a 'how many times do you hit the limiter' poll!

I find 2nd is a great limiter finding gear!!! :)

I had a lovely run with an Integra Type R a while back, he was leading and I could just smell petrol rich exhaust fumes where we were both running to the red line and going up and down through the cogs. It was a particularly nice stretch of road..... ;)

Reaction score
/makes mental note never to buy a car owned by anyone who posts in this thread

:twisted: :twisted:

Reaction score
it depends. If you fill up your car, reset the counter, drive hard for 10 mins ive seen maybe 10ish before

Reaction score
neh am talkin average over a few weeks.....obviously resettin your counter and driving evry were in first will get low numbers......life to short t worry bout keeping a car for 80k miles who would want to!!