Reaction score
Waved and followed me through cross hills! Had a friend with me and she thote it was funny that we waved at each other :lol:

Max

Reaction score
Thought it would be you, noticed you were from Nelson. You're not alone in being ridiculed by friend's and family, mine regularly take the mick.

Car looked great pal, first one I've seen on the move. Have always thought they looked a bit high at the back, not anymore. Any good roads around Colne/Nelson?

Reaction score
I thote that it would be you tbh!lol 308's filthy at the mo too many bugs on the windscreen lol think am guna get her gleaming tomorrow 4 a trip to ormskirk.

I cant actually think of any good roads round here tbh but the trophy makes all roads good i think :D The best run that i like is from Barrowford to Gisburn and then if i feel like it through to Settle!

When we overtook that lorry my mate was covering her eyes n screaming like a big wuss :lol: Women!

I've seen a few trophys thers one just up the road from me but none have been registered on here so it made a change to actually see someone off here and know that they were due to all the waving lol.

Max

Reaction score
Skipton to Settle and beyond is great, but too many Police about when it's sunny due to middle aged Bank Managers riding £12k motorbikes.

Looked at a Trophy in Burnley before I bought mine, was in good nick but a bit pricy. Might still be about.

Girls and quick cars don't mix. I used to try and explain that the last thing I want to do is crash. It never worked.