Reaction score
I've seen another racecar for sale so am breaking my unfinished racer. Pics of most things can be seen on my site HERE Anything specific just ask and i can get you pics and more details. Also i can fit any of the parts, just ask for a quote. Collection preferred from Carlisle for the big stuff but can post some things.

-Full RS Tuning supercharger conversion for any ph1/2 172 or 182 including C30-94 charger, filter and cooler. Custom Pro-alloy Intercooler and radiator with slim fan, boost restrictor, injectors, brackets, filter and pipework to suit. Only thing not included is an ecu but Paul at Rs Tuning can custom map your ecu and should make 250bhp+ and 220lb/ft+ New price is £3700+vat fitted at Pauls so £4440 in the new year with 20% vat. I'm looking for £2250ono please.
126kli.jpg

-Rebuilt Ph1 172 gearbox, unused since rebuilt with brand new Gripper plate lsd, crownwheel professionally fitted by gripper to the diff. John commented that the cw/p had a different number of teeth to normal on a ph1 so should be slight shorter geared than your average ph1. Gripper diffs new with the crown wheel fitting are circa. £1k
I'd like £1000 all in please, no offersas obviously its already fitted and the box is rebuit.

-Set of port matched upper and lower inlets from ph1 along with ph1 cable throttle body, all new gaskets and new throttle cable. Inlets have been matched by JMS and unused since.
£200ono or £150 for the inlets with out tb + cable

-Lightweight billet flywheel, as new.
£200ono

-Oem sachs clutch kit, obviously plate, cover and release bearing. Brand new in box.
£85

-Full set of sfs silicone coolant hoses, brand new in packaging, bright lime green, pics on sfs's website.
£160

-Momo Ph1 steering wheel boss, new and unused.
£35ono

-AST sportline II coilover suspension setup, 172 spec, higher spec model than the SL I's with a 45mm pistonrod on the front dampers. Come complete with the adjustable topmounts. Will confirm spring rates when i remember what they are. Whole set up has only done 200miles max, so like new and no corrosion, seized collars etc.
£1200ono which i think is a baragin, have a look at the new price with mounts on ast's site!
1fi917.jpg

-Set of 4 Toyo Proxes R888 tyres in Gg compound. 195/50/15 size. Only done one trackday so rears are as new and just scrubbed in, fronts are on the wear indicators so best for trackdays. Can get specific tread measurement and pics for interested parties.
£150ono

-Pair of Recaro Pro Racer seats, from my genuine Leon Cupra Cup Racer, complete with side mounts and Seat Sport Logo on both seats. £1200+ each new without mounts so package is well over £2500 new and have genuine motorsport pedigree with the logo on them, i understand they might not be to peoples taste in a clio and i might have a buyer on the seat cupra site but let me know if you're interested. Looking for £450 each please with mounts.
y06jhj.jpg

-Full set of brand new carbon front and rear door cards, fronts have door handle hole cut thats all. I'd like £150ono for those please

-Last but not least is the actual shell its self. A 2000 W road legal Ph1 shell with history, v5 etc. 70k miles. Cat C damaged years ago but kind of irrelevant now as stripped to a bare shell there is no damage.
Fitted with a full weld in CDS Custom Cages cage to all suspension pick up points, double door bars, extra harness bars, weld in seat cross members etc. Shell has had all excess brackets fixings metalwork and sound deadening removed and is currently being prep'd and primed up inside, outside and under bonnet. Its complete with rear beam, front subframe and suspension with new lower arms and tre's, front and rear standard breaks. Loads of bits to rebuild with full glass set exc windscreen, trim, lights etc. Has a modifiied base spec dash with no pass airbag or clock and instrument cluster showing circa 70k miles. Have x2 of all exterior panels, bumpers, wings skirts etc. boot + doors gutted and alloy bonnet with aerocatches. The cage alone is £900 to buy then all the work to weld it in and prep the shell + paint and prep so i think £2000ono is reasonable for all that. Pics shortly when its all primed up etc, there are pics of it on my site above but none with the cage finished. Should have pics of the shell primed up at the start of next week hopefully, 27/28 dec.
yzwjkl.jpg

11clhs.jpg

Any info or extra pics need (please view site first as pointed out in first paragraph) please pm me on here or email to Rughead40@hotmail.com Thanks
Russ

Reaction score
Hello, can you send me pics of : Oem sachs clutch kit, obviously plate, cover and release bearing. Brand new in box.
£85.

Thank you, Best regards

Reaction score
Hello, can you send me pics of : Oem sachs clutch kit, obviously plate, cover and release bearing. Brand new in box.
£85.

Thank you, Best regards