Reaction score
Rentech all they way. They are super people and know what they are talking about. I took the T down for a basic service after I collected it. It wasn't due for service until summer 2009 or another 12k miles but wanted full peace of mind. They also did the wiper upgrade for me after I purchased the stalk from the Renault dealer down the road from them.

They talked me though the service, full electrics diagnosis etc. New air filter, oil filter etc. Very good collection process post service. It simply flew on the way home. Petrol also very cheap in Portsmouth due to being near fuel depot I think. Brimmed it with VPower at nearly 5p a litre cheaper than in London, that's about 50p a gallon or something crazy. Got to be a slight benefit in that too.

They also talked me through the next service and when to do aux belt and timing belt changes due to the very low mileage the T has and the very little miles I put on it. Rather alarmingly they said many mechanics at the Renault dealers just "follow the manual" when servicing. Especially if they have just been hired from a VW dealer. If they don't know any better they don't know the 2.0l RenSport engines are totally different to other 2.0l in range and they don't know how to treat them when it comes to changing belts, tensions of belts and extra things that need to be done at service particular to RenSports engines.

Day

Reaction score
Mike uses genuine renault parts from the same parts supplier that service the main dealers.

He'll also source you a decent quality cheaper alternative if you like :)