Reaction score
Hi,
I'm selling my trophy due having a little baby girl to look after (mine).
The Trophy is just parked up and I need a larger car for prams, dogs and everything else that goes with a family.

The car has done 56,072miles and is in superb condition
Rear quarters and back window were tinted by the dealer when new
Fitted with a K-Tec carbon bonnet(original is all boxed up and basically stone chip free)
I am the second owner, have had the car since march 2007 and have known the car since new
Has a set of capital seating tailored seat covers (£70). The seats have also been regularly leather conditioned and are pristine.
The steering wheel was replaced by Renault at 44,000 miles because it started to melt on sunny days.
There are two sets of genuine renault floor mats with the car, one set I keep on top so the others are spotless.
I have fitted an after market stereo a pioneer P88RS
I replaced both rear Sachs struts just over a year ago after 1 of them lost it's fluid for some reason
Rear discs, pads and bearings were changed a few months ago
Replaced the exhaust last year with a miltek cat back system. I also replaced all the hangers and the rear heat-shield which is prone to corrosion
I am from the motor-trade and have maintained the car no matter what the cost and my local Renault dealer can substantiate it's history.
Any inspection or request for current pictures welcome. I won't waste your time, please don't waste mine.
Price £6500 see auto trader web site for pics

Reaction score
Hi Cheezy,

I'm looking for a Clio Trophy (hence why I just joined up here).

I saw that you are looking for a "sensible" 5- door car. I have a 56 plate 1.9Tdi Seat Leon Stylance for sale and wondered if you might consider some arrangement?

Thanks, Ben