Reaction score
Hi,

I currently own a 55 plate Renaultsport Megane 225 Cup. Although this is a great car l've a hankering after something smaller, namely a Clio Trophy. Based on this my Megane is for sale or p/x for a mint Clio Trophy.

Its a 55 plate 225 Cup (Genuine Cup) which is metallic blue, its also has the 18" anthracite wheels, brembo calipers, drilled disks all round. The car was originally owned by Renault and as such has a half leather interior which is not standard Cup spec. The general spec is as follows:

55 plate
19500 miles
7 months tax
18 months warranty
FRSH
Air-con
Half leather
Cup-spec
18 x 8" wheels
Ipod link
Brand new toyo T1Rs all round

The car is in mint condition, l have spent a fortune on detailing products and the standard of the car reflects this.

When l purchased the car l had it rolling roaded at Awesome Gti Store to ensure that it was running correctly. The car produced 239.3bhp @ 5500rpm with a very smooth delivery. I have graphs for this.

I'd like £12800 ono ofr will p/x this for a Clio Trophy - Must be standard

FQ.gif

F.gif

FS.gif

RQ.gif

DSC00957.gif

Reaction score
That's a beautiful looking car, 240bhp - no wonder I couldn't catch that one the other day!

Good Luck with the sale, have you tried Steve?

He would give a Trophy and a bit of cash for that Meggy I would think.[/url]

Reaction score
lovely looking car... meggy's and in particular the PH2 versions are growing on me

edit... moved into For Sale section :wink:

Reaction score
Thanks, its a really great car but l moved to it from a Lupo Gti so prefer something smaller. I've emailed Steve so we'll see.

In the meantime if anyone is interested then PM me or post on this thread.

Thanks

Chris

Reaction score
Still looking for a Trophy if anyone is interested,

have some recent pics following a full clay, paint clean, polish, glaze and wax session at the weekend if anyones interested?

Thanks

Chris