Reaction score
Here is my 2003 Renault Sport Clio 172 Cup for sale, its adverstised over on CS.net but i thought it would be useful to advertise it here too.

I have owned the vehicle since August 2010 and enjoyed every minute of it, unfortunately the time to sell has come. I am the third owner and the Clio comes with 2 keys, original handbooks and wallets and a stack of receipts and is currently sitting on 83k.

The MOT expires on 13/3/2012 and the tax is due at the end of Feb 2012.

Since owning the Clio I have replaced the following;

• Cam belt kit , Aux belt & Dephaser replaced at 73k (10k ago)
  • Spark Plugs replaced with the correct NGK PFR6E-10 specification plugs replaced at 73,250 (10k ago)
  • 5w 40 Fully Synthetic oil and Bosch oil filter changed at 73,273,77,329 & 81,223 (2k ago) – the Clio is currently running on Gulf Competition racing oil 5w 40.
  • Paper air filter replaced at with a cleanable JR filter element 2 months ago.
  • Brembo HC Front disks, EBC Ultimax pads and Carlube Dot 4 brake fluid replaced at 75,324 (8k ago)
  • Coolant replaced with OE Renault Coolant changed at 75,533 (8k ago)
  • Outside temperature nipple replaced (replaced on 6/3/11)
  • Replacement front and rear plates (replaced on 1/5/11)
  • Toyo T1R tyre fitted to N/S rear replaced at 76,179 (7k ago) – all other tyres have plenty of tread left.
  • Eibach Sportline springs fitted all round changed at 78,325 (5k ago)
  • Fully refurbished Speedline turinis in matt black. All in brilliant condition, with the front N/S having a slight kerb mark (see picture below)
  • Ktec stealth supersports unsilenced full stainless cat back system replaced at 80,962 (3k ago) – this was bought brand new at a cost of £300 and will last the lifetime of the car.
The above is what I have replaced during my ownership and have receipts to back this up. (I have a box file full of documents)

The Renault wallet also contains all the old receipts from the previous owner who owned the car for 7 years! – The book is stamped up to 54k.

e9f97a5c.gif

4b77a308.gif

84e331e3.gif

dade294c.gif

There are a few minor points;
------------------
The bonnet has a few dimples where it has been closed with a little too much effort; this was present when I purchased the car.

A few car park dints but these are very minor and only noticeable when really looking for them.

The pattern part exhaust that was previously fitted damaged the bumper on a long motorway journey. The angle and design of the tailpipe was incorrect and as a result it’s melted a small section of bottom edge of the rear bumper. I hastily removed this exhaust and replaced this with a quality system. This is an easy fix for someone with the facilities and know how on how to rectify.
-------------------
It waxes up like a dream and has regularly been waxed with Collinite 845 - regular hand washing brings it up gleaming.
Overall this is a very genuine car with the history to back it up, this regularly returns 36mpg on mixed driving and handles better than anything else I have driven. Viewing is recommended. I am based in Accrington, Lancashire (BB5).

More pictures can be seen at http://s164.photobucket.com/albums/u31/phall16v/Renaultsport Clio 172 cup FOR SALE/

Please contact me on 07932 399531 or jdmscoobwrx (at) googlemail.com, i dont get on here too often.

Thanks

Pete