TRL

Reaction score
Let us know where the barsteward lives and I will post him a special package.....toilets blocked at home so I might as well make use of the pile of poo.
:evil:

Reaction score
kevontour77 said:
f**king clean the ba*tard out bud.

Bad luck mate but I hate this sort of attitude now the second someone has a prang!

You're not cleaning out the drink driver, the insurance company pays up and then puts up every premium to cover the ever escalating cost of claims!

Problem is it's a catch 22. I was stationary in a car park and some guy rolled back into me in a Jeep Wrangler. He was doing about 2 mph but he kept trying to reverse and pushed the door in! We accepted the blame, gave me his details and I called up the insurance company to start proceedings.

That afternoon I got a call from the insurance company's legal team asking if I'd been injured!

4 months later I wrote my car off when I lost control round a corner. No other parties involved, just me. The insurance company send out a claims investigator. He told me that they investigate all high value claims now because they can't afford to keep paying out for all the injury/compensation claims!

Reaction score
RN0 5EAN said:
cars being repaired £5800 worth of damage!

what do you know of the repair centre that's going to do the work - do they have a good reputation? have you been and see where your car is?

i ask as my insurance company's approved repairer resembled more of a pikey yard with cars in various states of repair / disrepair. Had 328 survived, it would have been moved at my request to another repairer.

well worth checking them out - sounds like quite a substantial amount of work and the last thing you want with any car is a shoddy repair.