Reaction score
Trophy No.
That's not a nice sight, you must be totally gutted. Feel for you.

Reaction score
Sorry Pal, that's awful. She'll fix up fine, screw the drunken arse for everything he's got, whiplash, stress, everything. Hopefully he'll do a stretch and get some rear-ending of his own.

Reaction score
Awful luck matey - glad you are in one piece though! Make sure the guy gets everything he deserves...

Got to say the car doesn't look too good - significant rear damage and presumably some more at the front will cost a good few quid to fix. Hope the insurance co sort things out efficiently for you and you're back on the road soon!

Reaction score
gutting..... been there myself so know how gutting it is to see your pride and joy in a mess.... hopefully it can all be sorted out for you..... car looks to have taken quite a shunt though :(

Reaction score
Sorry to see :(

Did the police nab the drunk person at the scene? You're lucky they didn't drive away if they were drunk...

Reaction score
That's well harsh for you! :cry:

Hope you managed to get it sorted without too much fuss.

Reaction score
F***king, B******d, W*****r, C***s shoot all drink drivers :twisted:

Hope you're all right and you get the car fixed up all right :)

Reaction score
Sounds weird but in a way it's good he drove off and got caught, he will get royally fucked for leaving the scene of the accident, whereas if he'd stayed he might have got off without a charge. If he didn't stop or slow for a stationary vehicle at a red light, I doubt he would for a pedestrian - your car could have saved someone's life that night!

Reaction score
Gutting to see, does look like a big hit. Glad you are ok. Let us know what happens to the drunken twat.

Reaction score
That's bad news mate, keep us informed of the damage and repair bills... I wonder if the ar$e in the zafira will get done for somthing bigtime like a jail sentence if they left the scene of an accident.

Remember and get a personal injury claim sorted, it's common knowledge that whiplash/stress/paranoia/getting the big toe stuck under the clutch can take a while for the pain to kick in!

Reaction score
:shock: Ouch, pleased you're ok! Hope it all gets sorted out in the best way for you. That's quite a big hit that though :( It's sooooooo annoying when you didn't do anything wrong, Zafira driving pecker :roll:

Reaction score
RN0 5EAN said:
insurance just phoned, didnt sound too good, they have to send it to another garage to get partially stripped down to see the full extent of the damage because its too bad to assess the damage with the car on the ground!

sounds a bit touch and go.... it took them 10 days to assess and decide on mine when i had my crash... and that was with an independent inspection also carried out in addition to the insurance company's approved bodyshop