Reaction score
I have had these on mine for a year and also a strip on the top of the rear bumper and they are still perfect .

Reaction score
my rear arch protectors .

Attachments

• 10-05-07_0759.jpg
    10-05-07_0759.jpg
    207.9 KB · Views: 514
Reaction score
I ordered a set of these from Dave on Thursday and they arrived Saturday morning - faultless transaction - i was just saying how its a shame we dont have i-trader like cliosport to leave feedback.

So in true Ebay stylee here is some feedback for Dave that might be useful for anyone thinking of buying his arch protectors

+ Good communication, fast delivery, item as described - recommended! :)

Reaction score
Would it be worth while suggesting it in the "site suggestions and Improvements section"?

Nik may possibly look into it...

Reaction score
Rear Arch Stickers

Hi Guys, bit of an issue with the rear arch protectors.

I bought my protectors some weeks ago now and have cleaned the car for the first time with them on. My car has been permaguarded and began cleaning it in my normal way wash down with the pressure washer, sponge down, rinse with the pressure washer and then dry with towel before wiping over with a micro-fibre cloth.

It came to drying and i noticed that the protector on my rear drivers side was all damaged near the arch its self and had began to peel off. :x They have only been on few about three weeks and all the instructions have been followed.

Due to it already starting to come off i had to peel it off. What a pain and a bit of a waste of money for me. The product is a brilliant idea but mine has clearly gone wrong and not lasted the amount of time i thought it would.

I couldnt have faulted Daves service in anyway and am gutted about having to write this.

Im now left with one protector on the passenger side and the dilema of do i take the other one off? Unless Dave you could sort me out with another one to replace it? (Sorry if that sounds cheeky) :roll:

Your Thoughts!!!!!!!!!

Marc

Reaction score
hello marc

will send you another one, free of charge, but i dont recommend you pressure wash near them, i use a normal hose on mine and they have never even moved, but a pressure washer will prob peel them off,

can you pm your address again so i can post them to you.

cheers dave

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
it maybe the permagard fault - it's a protective barrier that smoothes over the telescopic gaps in the paint. I'd say stickers would struggle to cling to the surface.

Tar certainly comes off and that's bloody sticky.

Reaction score
i sent him a whole new set free, so should be ok now!

only 2 sets left if any body wants them !!!