Reaction score
hi iam from cliosport, some of you may know me lol.

this is the link to cliosport http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=213940

they are made of a uv stable 5 year protective film to help stop stone chips on you rear arches, they are £9 posted so alot cheaper then a respray here are some pics on my car and a happy custumer lol

cheer dave
befour
arch4.gif
after
arch5.gif

Reaction score
Soon to be another happy customer, noticed that over the winter I have numerous chips. so as soon as they arrive I will be out with the chip stick and fitting them into place.

Reaction score
i still have not got your money yet steve will post them to you as soon as i do !!
sorry dave

Reaction score
Trophy No.
DH182 said:
i still have not got your money yet steve will post them to you as soon as i do !!
sorry dave
Probably best doing this via pm.

Reaction score
I like the idea of these but i'd be worried that they might start to discolour after a while - if that happened how easy are they to remove?

Reaction score
The infor that Dave has posted on the forum states that they are fully UV Protective and therfore will not discolour over time, to take them off should not be a problem at all, My old AX GT had them on the rear arches which I took off when the car was resprayed and they just peeled off leaving a very small amount of dirt around the shape of the cut out.

All i did was clean it off using some tar and dirt remover.

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=213940

Have a look at the post the link is above, as soon as I have recieved them and got time to fit them I will post a few pictures.

Reaction score
These are good.
My mates Focus RS has them on the entire rear 1/4 panel (factory fit)
They do a good job look better than those "Bra's" you can get to protect your bumber :shock:

Reaction score
PROTECTORS

How do i order some and who do i send the money to?

My car already has loads of stone chips they are so anoying. This is great idea.

Marc Holloway

Reaction score
hi marc

depends how you want to pay mate you can send me a cheque like steve did or i can take paypal, its up to you.if you have any worries check out me feedback on cliosport.net.
pm me on here or cliosport if you would like any more info

cheers dave

Reaction score
They arrived Monday, I havent had time to pop them on the car, will sort it out at the weekend as I need to sort the stone chips first and clean the area as I spent all day on Sunday cleaning polishing and waxing the car only to find out that i need to make sure there is no polish or wax around the area that the protectors stick DOH!!!

As soon as they are on I will get some pictures online.

Reaction score
DH182 - i'm really keen on a pair of these now but wondered if you could alter the shape at all?

My car has really low mileage and doesnt really have any stone chips so i'd be buying them as a preventative measure, however i've looked at a couple of other Renaultsports with 12- 20k on the clock and they seemed to have the same stonechips in the same areas but some of the chips seem to be outwith the shape of your protectors.

I've drawn the area on your top pic to try and illustrate what i'm talking about and saved it to my desktop but i cant seem to post the pic?! :oops:

Reaction score
i could but it would cost alot of money, as the person i use to make the protectors charges a £30 first off fee, (to draw the protector on her system ready for cutting) my car has done 25000 miles and all stone chips are covered by the protector, upload the pic and i will have a look.

cheers dave

Reaction score
Cheers Dave - any pointers as to how to include pics in a post? Is it CAD drawings she charges you for?

Reaction score
Like Dave has said, my car has hit 20k and all of the small chips are in the area covered by the film.

I have a couple of stray chips but that will always be the case.

I will get some close up images of the arch before i touch them up with my chip stick and pics with them fitted. If i am really clever and I set my tripod correctly i may even be able to PShop a picture of the film sitting on the car with the stone chips on show before I painted them :lol:

Reaction score
simular to cad but not autocad, i dont know the specific programme she uses.

cheers steve get some pics up !!!!