Reaction score
Now roystinho jr. is pretty much sorted, it's time to turn to my other baby

Just want peoples thoughts on these please and any alternatives

1. Brakes - Brembo Max Grooved HC Discs with DS 2500s on front, standard on back, with k-tec braided lines (or others please)

2. Exhaust - K-tec Sports stainless steel exhaust

3. ITG Panel filter

Probably some more rubber, might try R888's over summer if funds allow

And maybe a private plate - again if funds allow

Throw in some track days and Bob's your uncle, Fanny's your aunt :D

Reaction score
You'll need new wheels for R888s, dont come in 205/45/16 You could try Hankook RS2s or Toyo R1Rs!!!!

Brakes, spend £30 more and get Pagid Blues!! I have used both on track and Pagid are better and better on the road too.

Exhaust well had a k-tec on my 172 Cup, nice sound!!!

As for panel filter, they do sod all IMO but at least you only have to buy it once!!

Reaction score
It's the sports one, ie the quiet one. I'm not a fan of loud exhausts, but this is a bit more burbly than OE I've heard, pardon the pun

Reaction score
Power Ranger has one, so was going from his opinion. Might wait till after national meet and listen to his before deciding

Reaction score
Oh, and just got a belting deal for Brembo HC Discs with ds2500s and braided lines fitted

Pagid blues were £180 ish

Reaction score
Hey guys! I replaced all the brakes on mine last year, but I'm thinking braided lines would be a good option too. I'm thinking of keeping my T for a while now having considered changing it, so Im quite tempted to spend a little money on it this year. I'm thinking maybe a new exhaust system in particular, I have a few in mind like rs192, k-tech sports and prospeed. Like you I'm also after something that isn't too loud, so hearing a few exhaust systems in the annual meeting would be great. Where and when is the meeting?

Reaction score
It's a big Renaultsport meet, not just Trophies. It's 18th April at Warwick Motor heritage centre

Reaction score
roystinho said:
Oh, and just got a belting deal for Brembo HC Discs with ds2500s and braided lines fitted

you can get them fir 130 from motorsport world!

That's what ill be getting next!!

Reaction score
PB.283 said:
roystinho said:

you can get them fir 130 from motorsport world!

That's what ill be getting next!!

Really!!! I just got some DS2500s and although they are good i think the pagids that were on before do have the slight edge on them

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
pagid blues - check out the company in the garage section who supplied mine iirc they were around £120.
agree with all the rest other than the exhaust - i'd personally choose a prospeed but each to their own.