Reaction score
Immaculate 1.9 205 GTI standard except for K&N filter, FSE boost valve (uprated fuel regulator) and strut brace front only! This car is black with sunroof and in very good condition for year its is a 1989 G reg HPi clear with proof and is SORN but will put 12 month new MOT on it! It was insured for £197 on classic insurance and had an agreed value of £1900! My uncle bought it to use as a track car as has new discs and pads fitted and clutch as well as alarm. Unfortunatley he died last year of cancer and never got to use it so gave it to me and my brother we have done two track days in it as he wanted us to but as I have a clio 182 trophy and my brother an Integra type R we never use it. The car is in fine working order with only one rust spot on whole car (See bottom photo) and wider (205width) tires on front. We want it to go to a good home and would make a good track car or every day run around. This car is a bargain at just £995 OVNO call me on mobile 07973 594 151 anytime!

205side.gif
205rearside.gif
205strightfront.jpg
photo with only rust on car
205rearrustspot.gif

Reaction score
I only want £1k for it guys still available call me 07973 594 151 good track or everday car!!

Reaction score
gti

photo'd are on my parents computer so will email them as will be eaiser. Am at work today so will have to do it tommorrow on my day off i live in south birmingham and car is currently SORN but drvies fine. Once someone interested will put fresh MOT on it. Feel free to call me 07973 594 151 with any questions

Reaction score
Lovely car, Toyo Proxes on the back I see, One of the only places mine had rust, caused by years of run-off from the rear wiper blade, an easy fix.

Good luck with the sale!