G

I was just wondering what performance exhausts you guy have and which you recomend for your TROPHYS :D :D

Reaction score
I had a K-tec on my 172 but wasn't impressed with price or product, for my Trophy I travelled to Cardiff to see Charlie at Pro speed. He will do what ever you like and cant fault the workmanship, sounds and looks great, every day I see my cat on the shelf and think, yes thats where you should be, not on my exhaust! :lol:

Reaction score
First post here. I've got a Blueflame cat back system on my 182 Cup. Nice sound, nice exhaust and not bad for 250quid. Although the right hand pipe sticks a couple of mm further out than the left pipe. I'm going to the rolling road day in salisbury, so if you're going come and take a look.

Reaction score
trailerparktrev said:
First post here. I've got a Blueflame cat back system on my 182 Cup. Nice sound, nice exhaust and not bad for 250quid. Although the right hand pipe sticks a couple of mm further out than the left pipe. I'm going to the rolling road day in salisbury, so if you're going come and take a look.

aah, that was you!

heh, i didnt know half the people there.