Reaction score
I want one of these for the back of the car. Anyone know the place to get a good quality one? Not sure I trust Ebay.

I'm sure I'll get accused of slander etc for not actually having been, but I think they look good and don't care!

Thanks.

Reaction score
Illegal! Everyone knows the rules...You can only have one if you have driven the circuit in the car the sticker is going on.

Ebay is the only other place I have seen them!

But you are a fraud! :lol:

Just use your want of a sticker as an excuse to go! Im going back in July, come over with me :lol:

They do look good though, I have a lovely black one :D

Day

Reaction score
I can have them made in a whole range of colours and sizes.

I'll want some kind of evidence that you have been there of course :wink:

Reaction score
Ok chaps, I get the message and I do agree I must go... Don't want to let the side down. After all, the car is made for that circuit, nein?

Matt X2C - let me know the details and dates ref your trip. I'm interested. Why don't we try and get a whole load of Trophy owners together for this? I'm sure others would be up for it too.

Tschuss,

Tom.

Reaction score
T7PHY said:
Ok chaps, I get the message and I do agree I must go... Don't want to let the side down. After all, the car is made for that circuit, nein?

Matt X2C - let me know the details and dates ref your trip. I'm interested. Why don't we try and get a whole load of Trophy owners together for this? I'm sure others would be up for it too.

Tschuss,

Tom.

Unfortunately I am not taking the Trophy this time, going in the Westfield. Anyway, we are going out there from 11th-14th July! :D

We really struggled with hotels as the truck GP is on at the GP circuit, but managed to get in somewhere 2 miles from the ring car park which isn't too bad!

Reaction score
a clio trophy ring trip would be awesome,maybe gage interest for a 2009 trip?? i'm going next year with a couple of r5gtt, ph1 172 and hopefully a 300zx.

Reaction score
I am going in Aug and Spa on way back, should be fun chasing my mate in his V fast Elise thro; Eau rouge...
I you dont fancy the cost/ferry/miles I hear there is a good Castle Combe version!
It gets respect down here in the S west and is a little pisstake of those who feel need display the ring version, double the effect if they have not even been there ;-)

Reaction score
Matt X2C said:
Unfortunately I am not taking the Trophy this time, going in the Westfield. Anyway, we are going out there from 11th-14th July! :D

We really struggled with hotels as the truck GP is on at the GP circuit, but managed to get in somewhere 2 miles from the ring car park which isn't too bad!

I'll be there on those dates, so if you see a Trophy in the car park come over and say hi :) !

BenG

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Im plannin on going next year after ive got some track experience behind me. A 2009 trip would be a good idea. Im Game!

Reaction score
Simpson said:
Matt X2C said:

I'll be there on those dates, so if you see a Trophy in the car park come over and say hi :) !

I will do, im 90% gonna be in a green Westfield, so you do the same. :lol: 10% chance i will end up takign the trophy though lol.

Apparently as the Truck GP is so huge, the ring is very quiet and even Ben Lovejoy (who writes the nurburgring site) said out of 50 ir so trips, his favourite trip ever was on the weekend of Truck GP...can't be bad! :D

Reaction score
I went last year while the Truck GP on and it wasnt too bad, very quiet in the mornings!

That said i havn't been at any other times in the year so cant compare to how busy it usually is!

I'll be with Saxo Sports Club as it was arranged while i still had my VTS, so il probably among a big group of Saxo's, il keep an eye out for your Westy

Reaction score
Re:

Simpson said:
Matt X2C said:

Looks like I will be in the trophy now as we are STILL waiting for the Nitrons be delivered for the Westfield, and so we need to wait for them to be delivered, fit them, and then book in to get them fully set-up in less than 3 weeks. Chances are slim but fingers crossed.

So look out for T800PHY :)

Reaction score
I think i am taking the car and the bike over in September for a weekend. Should be a good one.