Reaction score
Hi guys, Maybe a bit of a silly question, but when I have my wipers on the first speed, everytime they wipe there's a click from the front passenger dash. Driving me mad :x

Is this normal or is the intermitant wiper switch faulty?

Nik

ClioTrophy Admin
Reaction score
Trophy No.
It's the relays clicking on and off. Unfortunatley its perfectly 'normal' but It's quite annoying....

You get used to it over time though and to be honest i dont really notice now. Swapping for the variable intermittant wiper stalk has helped alot though!

Reaction score
cheers. what's the intermittant wiper stalk you mention? I was wondering if you can vary the speed of the intermittant wipe.

Reaction score
Goodness knows why in this day and age Renault uses/places a relay in such an audible location. I've never owned a car in which you can hear the windscreen wiper relay... it drives me nuts when I have the rear wiper on and the front wiper on intermittent. Constant (and out of sync) click- click- click click click- click click- click click- click- click click click- click click- click click- click- click click click- click click- click :twisted: :twisted:

O.