Reaction score
Hi, this is what i currently run with some thoughts on changes;

JMS RS2 with upgraded engine mounts ( probably replace with standard and get updated map )
upgraded dogbone and gearbox mounts.
fully polybushed all round.
whiteline rear arb.
standard suspension all round with refurbed front sachs at 60000. rear dampers on 90000 miles ( replace? )
brembo max and ferrodo ds2500 pads on the front, ( probably replace as done 25000 miles or so on them, will check when i get the wheel off as the pads seem ok but maybe less bite now, discs are worn but not completely )
standard rears (probably replace as well, keep standard? )
braided lines and competition fluid ( probably change fluid )
rs192 full system including decat ( nice noise and fit, will keep )

I need new top mounts as i have standard ones and they are shot, solid+strut brace or standard?
steering wheel refurb needed ( any advice on who and where )

I am running ps3 tyres and will have some negative camber put back on when i have completed the brake and suspension work. ( got camber bolts )

Was thinking on getting some eibach sportlines as the suspension is coming off ( any thoughts? )

I am basically wanting to optimise the T for the road with the occasional track day.

It's a long list but i would appreciate any thoughts anybody has and what they would replace with.

Reaction score
go and grap the mark fish set up from Cliosports member selling it, covers you for 4 springs and rear dampers ;)

would not worry about replacing you dampers other wise if they are ok

i hear bad things about ktec top mounts, so go for pms

strut brace for the front some say yay and some say nay, think im going to grab an adjustable one at some point

Reaction score
cant find them on cs, who's selling? what thread? maybe missed it as i have not been on for a couple of years.
solid top mounts not convinced they maybe too harsh, think i will change my engine mounts first and if this solves the majority of the harshness i may get them, any more vibration would be too much.
also heard with grooved discs like the brembo ones i use this would cause a problem with vibration through the solid mounts when braking.

Reaction score
in the for sale section lol, thread is called Mark fish suspension, really not hard to miss :p

everyone always says its better to replace the engine mounts with oem parts, uprated mounts are awful, i have solid top mounts and the ride is fine