Reaction score
Number 060 in the register and yes it sounds a wrong 'un!!

MarcR said:
Big debate on this car over on Cliosport and V.Car means its a write off and then put back on road.

Its missing so much aswell and just looks so rough, Fog lights are different, No Trophy badge on the sills, No headlight washer covers.

Alot of people on clio sport have said keep away from this car as it was bought for pennys and now going for £4k+

Reaction score
Yeah it's not right at all, complete wreck. I really cant see that going for that kind of money, let alone 3,500 or something. :lol:
It's as bad as another trophy i've seen with stripes running down it!

Reaction score
*wheeeeyyy look whos back*

been shy on here for a few months, apologies, school work and all that.
its probably been front ended pretty bad. new front bumper with no fog light surrounds (the lack of the little stickers that never get replaced), carbon splitter, prob new sills hence the lack of 'Trophy' sticker, lord knows if you can even buy those from Renault, and of course the 'upgraded' headlights.....

its probably missing a few bits a pieces useless plastics wise from the engine bay too, still if it drives ok and if you didnt mind putting the effort back into making it better be ok i guess.

depends how bad the proposed accident was, if the chassis is as straight as a kettle chip and the dampers are bent, then yer prob best leave it if you want it for the road. but if its for track.... dunno maybe its a steal?? but then, why not get a 172cup if its all for track?

dunno just thought.