Reaction score
hi guys just picked my trophy up last nite from steve at allvehicles,thanks very much mate top bloke. Im from burges hill near bton so if there's any southern meets i'd always be up for them. Hope to meet some of you soon.gareth

Reaction score
Welcome!

What number is the car? I'm still holding out for #90 to make an appearance! :)

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum Gareth! (wave)

A southern meet does need to be arranged!

Reaction score
Hello and welcome! Congratulations on the purchase of the best hot hatch money can buy! Hope you love it!

Reaction score
artdealer said:
I'm getting confused with all these Trophy owners called Gareth. :)

#90 know about the site, they seemed like busy people.

Thanks Steve :)

How did you come to the conclusion about them being busy (other than arriving in a helicopter...) ? Hopefully they drove off looking at the road and not their CrackBerry...

O.

Reaction score
gareth said:
hi guys just picked my trophy up last nite from steve at allvehicles,thanks very much mate top bloke. Im from burges hill near bton so if there's any southern meets i'd always be up for them. Hope to meet some of you soon.gareth

Hi Gareth, was it mine? No.298? I hope so, I'm in Brighton, I'd like to still see it about occasionally.

Welcome to CT! :D

Reaction score
I thought it might be the one with the LX55 URY plate on it? Put us out our misery Gareth ;)

Reaction score
Cool Hand Luke said:
I thought it might be the one with the LX55 URY plate on it? Put us out our misery Gareth ;)
correct mate number 309, haven't been out of the car all weekend really, cant belive how much of a top motor they are. ill get some pics up soon.