New gadget - Trophy Wine Bottle Holder!

Reaction score
People, I don't post very often however i felt this must be shared.

Just been out on a fast blast on the long twisty route for a bottle of red to round the week off.

The passenger seat recaro, when you extend the base seat extension thingy, holds an unopened wine bottle perfectly

This facilitates a fast drive back after acquiring said bottle of vino tinto.

I've owned the Trophy for a year now and until tonight I have always had to slow down on the trip home with wine on-board to avoid the bottle becoming a deadly projectile

Cheers to the Trophy for being such a versatile chariot of the highest degree for the last 12 months :D

Let me know if there are any other Trophy hidden gems that I am unaware of ?

Reaction score
i remember this being a topic of conversation at Trax :wink:

poor audrey wasn't aware that the seat part extended out :p

Reaction score
I've got one you might like more, you can remove a blue plug from inside the glove box and the air conditioning feed runs into there to make it a drinks cooler/fridge! Very un-track car like.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Steve Gunnis said:
I've got one you might like more, you can remove a blue plug from inside the glove box and the air conditioning feed runs into there to make it a drinks cooler/fridge! Very un-track car like.

No way......Yeah? :)

Reaction score
arnt you just meant to slide the blue cover to one side to open the vent ? thats what mine does...its mentioned in the handbook

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
son of solo said:
arnt you just meant to slide the blue cover to one side to open the vent ? thats what mine does...its mentioned in the handbook

yeh you just open it, dont need to take it off. :)

Reaction score
Sorry, never used it, just saw it was there, don't carry drinks in the car as they're unecessary ballast. :wink:

Reaction score
Nick C said:
The passenger seat recaro, when you extend the base seat extension thingy, holds an unopened wine bottle perfectly
quote]

I always keep a bottle of red in one of the side pockets in the rear. Probably not ideal if the worst happens, and not as useful as a fire extinguisher, but handy! :)

Reaction score
I always keep a bottle of red in one of the side pockets in the rear. Probably not ideal if the worst happens, and not as useful as a fire extinguisher, but handy! :)[/quote]

It just gets better and better...3 bottles of wine and still being able to drive quickly around the corners. Thanks for the tip.

Reaction score
Just remove the back seats, and you can carry dozens of bottles back from trips to France!

It's de regur!

:D