Reaction score
For those of you who don't use cliosport, thought i'd post up my new race car for this season for you to have a look at. Picked it up at the weekend, ex 2006 TCR Onslow-cole Championship winning car. Driven it the grand total of about 20 yards so far, on and off the trailer and into the garage. Spent some time tonight taking all the stickers/numbers off ready for my bits and pieces to go on. Got the side mouldings and headlight covers to paint and fit, my Recaro Pro-Racer to fit and some new harnesses required. Need to find another x2 2118's to make up a full set too.
Plan is to race in the Eurosaloon Championship again as they have a Clio Cup series that runs within the championship and is usually sponsored by Mark Fish. Dates and info can be found HERE if you're interested. Need to get out and get some miles on it and see how quick i can get it to go, not a lot to mess about with and adjust on these apart from the geo so that'll be the first port of call as there's far too little camber on the front and i'd like to have it corner weighted before the season starts too. A few pics for you anyway.
Russ
1fuquh.jpg

1fuqui.jpg

1fuquj.jpg

1fuquk.jpg

1fuqux.jpg

Reaction score
Trophy No.
If you're going to do it, do it properly. That looks like a whole sh¿t load of fun.

Reaction score
That's one of the nicest I've ever seen. They so should've released road going versions in that colour or similar.

Strange it has headlamps rather than blanks, probably has the least amount of stickers ive ever seen on a cup racer

Reaction score
Very nice indeed =D>

Strange request but, would you be able to get a photo of the rear beam and post up.

Gman

Reaction score
Have the headlamp blanks too, and they're refitted now. Its because msa regs state you have to run some kind of front lights now so easiest way is to put headlamps in i suppose. I've put the blanks in and fitted some small aux lights in the upper grille. It'll be stickered up again shortly in its Eurosaloon championship decals for the coming season. More pics shortly when i get it sorted. Gman, as far as i can see on the rear beam looks the same as my ph1 172 beam at first look, had a poke around at the front suspension but not had a good look at the back yet.
First outing on 12th Feb at oulton for a trackday to get some miles on it.
Russ