Reaction score
Feel better now after a few beers and hoping the chap from Dent Devils can restore my doors as new on Monday!

If I did this to someone elses car i would leave my number on their windsreen. Am i in the minority group for being good citizen or just too stupid / honest?

I'm not washing it this weekend as it will only put me in a bad mood. I know accidents happen but why can't people be more considerate. My drivers door has a smaller version of that shown below which happened only last week!

Cheers to whoever did this to my pride and joy; thats cost me £120!

Victor, I do fcukin believe it!

CIMG0179.jpg

Reaction score
Trophy No.
ouch that is a nasty one! ive had plenty removed in the past and all come out perfect - that is a bad one though - metal may be too stressed for a perfect job but it will look miles better. hope it gets sorted mate - parking dents are a personal hate of mine.

Reaction score
Matt I Hope they can remove it other wise it will be a insurance claim which is another £150 for my excess.

Reaction score
bugger me, thats not a dent its a crime. I'm gutted for you. Hope you can get it out cheaply, makes you sick really sick to see things like that. That must have been suck a whack and the person that did it didn't have the decency to leave a note. God knows what i'd do to someone if i saw them drive off after denting my car. Probably 5 years.

Reaction score
That sucks mate, looks like a nasty dent, hope you manage to get it sorted. Unfortunately you probably are in the minority, people are just so selfish these days.

Reaction score
My daughter's Polo has had the front wing and door done, and like you, roles reversed I'd have left a note. All symptomatic of modern society. I think that looks like it really needs painting, at least solid red is very easy to match and make a good job of.

Reaction score
Thanks for all your support - I will post a picture of the finished repair next week if the chap from Dent Devels doesn't think it's too far gone fora repair without painting.

Reaction score
I have seen parking dents before but that just takes the P*ss!

They cant even use the " I didnt even know i'd done it" cos that must have taken some whack!

I am absolutely gutted for you mate. I know what it's like! :wink:

Mine is still facially disfigured, but the plastic surgeon should beonto the nose job within the next few weeks.

Good luck with it all and lets hope Dent Devils can work their magic. I have used them in the past and they were quality. Fingers crossed.

Reaction score
i came out the super market the other day and sum stupid arse wife had parked inches away from the side of my trophy , and was trying to get out her door , to say i flew off on 1 was an understatement , i completely saw red and gave her a verbal onslaught on how fuckin stupid she was , she squeezed back in the car and sat there on her phone while i went crazy :evil: :evil:

lucky for her she hadnt marked the car ,but sum peeps r just so careless or just plain thick ....

the best of it was i had parked in the far away corner of the car park to avoid this kind of thing , every time i get in the car i always check down bothsides before i leave ..

wasnt so lucky with my cup it cost me over £200 getting parking dents removed makes me so mad thinking about it

Reaction score
Trophy No.
i made some car park bump strips a while ago and they are great.

cut 4 lengths of hi density 1.5" foam strips, ordered some sticky backed magnetic tap and hey presto when parking in a shitty space ( alawys try to avoid) i plonk them on.

bang on!

Reaction score
Dent Devils - A dark art!

Picture before the fantastic man from Dent devils practiced his dark art this morning as posted last week. Scroll down for the results. Frankly i was amazed at the result! I can not find any trace of the dent/s and the one shown was a nasty ding.

CIMG0179.jpg[/quote]

And after:

CIMG0183.jpg CIMG0187.jpgCIMG0188.jpg
CIMG0189.jpgCIMG0191.jpgCIMG0186.jpg

The man who performed this magic is is called Kenny Lovick based in Norwich. He can put us in touch with many of his dent devil colleagues for those elsewhere in the UK

He asked me to post his mobile number for any others looking for his companies services. Not sure if this is allowed by the moderators. Can one of you let me know?

He did both doors for a lot less that the excess on my insurance so even though its cost me to fix both doors thanks to inconsiderate morons in car parks, I am pleased the car avoided a vist to the body shop.

NIck C

Reaction score
That is awesome mate. So glad you got it sorted out easily rather than having to get a new door etc. That guy can certainly work his magic. Pics look great.

Very Impressed.

Reaction score
wigstar1 said:
That is awesome mate. So glad you got it sorted out easily rather than having to get a new door etc. That guy can certainly work his magic. Pics look great.

Very Impressed.

Wigstar

Its a shame your bonnet can't be fixed as easily. How's your repair progressing?

Where abouts are you based in cambs? I live in Bury St Edmunds but originally from Hemingford near St Ives.