Matt X2C in the Westy yesterday @ Purley???

Reaction score
I spotted a Westy the same as the one you've been building up with two young gents in it that looked very pleased with themselves.

It was just by the Shell garage just pasted Purley Cross.
I was coming the other way in my RB 182.

Was it you guys or was it a couple of other young gents that decided to go enjoy their handy work?

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
i had one behind me at a set of traffic lights in halifax at the w/e - same colour with what sounded like the megabusa engine in it.

Reaction score
SpaceMonkey said:
I spotted a Westy the same as the one you've been building up with two young gents in it that looked very pleased with themselves.

It was just by the Shell garage just pasted Purley Cross.
I was coming the other way in my RB 182.

Was it you guys or was it a couple of other young gents that decided to go enjoy their handy work?

Yes that was us (me and my brother) on the way back from DVLA Wimbledon. We had to go there for an inspection and to collect all the documents...basically to get it fully road legal registered. That was our first fully road-legal journey! Got an 08 plate for it :D

I remeber the RB182 coming past us too :D

Reaction score
Ahhhhhhh HA!!!

So I spotted your first road legal drive 8)

Looked great mate :wink:

Reaction score
SpaceMonkey said:
Ahhhhhhh HA!!!

So I spotted your first road legal drive 8)

Looked great mate :wink:

Cheers mate, its great to be spotted so soon into ownership lol! :D

p.s. after driving it later that night on roads not filled with traffic...its silly fast, it really is. Imagine to yourself just how fast you think a car like this is, and its a bit faster than that :lol: