Reaction score
Hey guys,
I have a rear anti roll bar and a front lower brace for sale. I bought it for my brother and he sold his liquid illusion yellow clio so this is spare, I have the rear anti roll bar on my trophy and it improved my handing so much it also got rid of the under steer on my car and gives me better three wheel action instead of the back end stepping out the manufacturers retail price is £134.79 but you will get this whiteline rear anti roll bar for£115.00. I also have the front lower brace fitted and this makes the front end dig in and stay in so to get under steer it would have to be wet roads the mrp is £93.40 you can have this whiteline front lower brace for £68.00. If anyguys are interested in this stuff then give me a shout you do not have to spend hundreds lowering you car with coil over to get the max performance out of your trophy.
cheers
kev

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
hmmn, im still not convinced that a rear strut brace will improve things - front may do though.....

Reaction score
trophy handling

yeah the front does great work to because its the lower brace so its in a better position for handling but it was the rear bar that made the most difference. i would give anyone a shot to see what i mean.