Reaction score
Hi there people, i am new to the forum and am looking for my first clio.

After looking through loads of classifides and internet sites i have decided that you guys would be the best to ask regarding well looked after cars.

So here is what i would like in an ideal world;

Clio 182/full fat/cup or even a trophy if it is a goodun
2004/05
under 40,000 miles
full comprehensive service history and receipts
HPI clear
good condition

looking to spend from £5500-£6500 cash waiting

Comments please

Thanks a lot

Reaction score
In terms of extras/features the T and 182FF are very different beasts so if do a little more research on what you want from the car. £6500 will get you a T but add another five hundred and you are likely to have a choice on lower mileage models. Also you are very unlikely to pick up a 182FF on here.

Reaction score
Ok fella will have a look on the other forum.

The thing is i would love to own trophy but the cost of buying one is really nice condition has been putting me off, also that finding one might take months or even up to a year.......saying that if one cropped up at the right price it would be my first choice.

Thanks for your help, the search continues

Reaction score
Hi there mine is for sale on here by all means give me a call and I can give you the full history on the car, it's listed in the classifieds section.

Reaction score
i have an excellent 182ff in silver for sale if you are interested.

2005 '05'
23,000 miles (in use daily)
trophy wheels
scorpion rs192 exhaust
itg panel filter
full service history
mot jan 2010
tax dec 2009

looking for £6,750. i live in essex.

pm me if you'd like any more info.

Reaction score
Mate i have pm'd you.

Also those trophies are a great find thanks for doing that. Have taken the numbers and are on my ever growing short list!

I go on holiday on wednesday so will arrange some viewings for when i get back next week. Is there a link for advice on things to specifically look for when buying a clio sport/trophy i.e engine mounts splitting, brakeline corrosion etc?

Much appreciated guys :D