Reaction score
Im looking for a Trophy with pretty good millage less 22K any idea's where to look apart from the autotrader, allvehicles etc

Reaction score
I put post on Renaultsport forum and had a couple of dealers reply, ended up buying from one of those. It only took me about 4 weeks from realising I finally had enough money to buy one to collecting it.

Bloke from Allvehicles seems very helpful, and others seem to recommend him. Unfortunately he was just a bit far away from me.

Good look hunting, really is worth it when you get hands on one.

Reaction score
Mine has 19k and I am considering selling at the mo. If your interested drop me a pm with a phone number to discuss.

Chris

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Berty said:
I put post on Renaultsport forum and had a couple of dealers reply, ended up buying from one of those. It only took me about 4 weeks from realising I finally had enough money to buy one to collecting it.

Bloke from Allvehicles seems very helpful, and others seem to recommend him. Unfortunately he was just a bit far away from me.

Good look hunting, really is worth it when you get hands on one.

post the number in the owners register.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Pistonheads is good, last time i was on there there were about ten for sale. Dealer. You will pay through the nose, so i would squeeze hard, tax, tyres and full service and you do get that little extra security over buying private though most have still got at least a years warranty remaining.

I thought Berty did post on the register but it got "overlooked"

Reaction score
mattd1984 said:
Im looking for a Trophy with pretty good millage less 22K any idea's where to look apart from the autotrader, allvehicles etc

I have a one owner 10000m car coming in this weekend. Mentioned to those who have expressed an interest, but unsold.

Artdealer = Allvehicles LOL

Reaction score
#083 in register. Got ignored by mods. I'll give them time and if i don't get my extra star I'll just keep posting pics of the numbered plaque.

Reaction score
Mine has 700 miles on the engine but 30000 on the clock! Dont particularly want to sell tho! love it too much!

Reaction score
trophy176 said:
Mine has 19k and I am considering selling at the mo. If your interested drop me a pm with a phone number to discuss.

Chris

Chris why you selling up matey?

You getting a bike like you were after?

Reaction score
Yeah mate after a bike plus I ve got well into mountain biking and want to take up sea kayaking too! :lol:

So need some kind of all purpose vehicle like an old volvo 850! Might still get a T5 though.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Spotted is todays Autotrader trophy for £9995 with only 3700 miles :!:

Bite their arm off for that one.