Reaction score
Anyone going to le mans this year? 11th and 12th of June. Would be good to meet up with another Trophy owner or any Clio owners that are going?

Reaction score
Planned on going but then by mistake i booked a holiday elsewhere which includes those dates #-o. Not been before, hoping to go next year. I'll write it in the diary now i think

Reaction score
I will be there most defo !! I go every year with out fail. My trophy will be staying at home tho. Travelling in a bentley arnage red label this year. Can't wait. It's the best motorsport event of the year. Will most defo meet up with the trophy lads if ur over there. Plenty of drinking to be done !!!

Reaction score
Im going over with 1st tickets, ordered through pistonheads. Staying on the Bleu Nord campsite, traveling down on the thursday, dover Calais crossing. When is everyone traveling and on what crossing?

Reaction score
I will be there :D Going down on thursday 9th 8:10 dover - calais ferry , then staying at karting nord. Not been to this campsite yet so hope its good :)

I doubt the trophy will be going as there is only 4 of us and 2 really wanna drive so will be going down there in a boxster and 350z instead.. :twisted:

hopefully see a few of you guys out there :wink: ( i agree with the drinking lol!!)