Reaction score
:x

I've just come in from cleaning mine, only to to find you've done the same - and a lot better job at that!

Grrr!

Reaction score
I've just done mine too, on top of stripping the seats out, it made it much faster. :lol:

Well done for doing the inside of the tailpipes too, often neglected!

Do you have any more pictures of your gorgeous black Exige? Maybe some with the Trophy? Actually, not ones with the Trophy, it'll look like a double decker bus next to the Lotus.

Reaction score
I hope to do the same to mine tomorrow! I haven't washed it for... er, pfft. I can't remember when I last washed it! :oops:

Reaction score
I use wheelwax from the USA :)

then turtle wax, wet and black for the tyres.

both top products.

Zymol is my wax of choice. but that is P21S on it atm which is also very good but does not last as long as Zymol wax, so will go back to Zymol in future.

Looks good though you must agree ;-)

Reaction score
cleanclio.jpg

Picture doesn't really do it justice - it's gleaming. Numpty here had forgotten to check the exposure overide. :roll:

My hands hurt, I feel like I've got arthritis. And my neighbour accused me of having OCD. :( However, it needed to be done.

Reaction score
I win :p

because you still have fried egg lights :)

and your wheels are not shiny tee hee

not bad for a quick wash though :lol:

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
i'd take some of mine but i've now got flies all over the front again :x still, from the back it looks sparkling...

I changed the oil also, so with the external done, engine running like new, just the inside to spruce up - which won't take long.

Reaction score
I PC it a year ago when I brought it.

That was just washed and dried,

But with new wheel wax on the wheels.

Reaction score
If you helped and had you own wax to put on after etc

about £100 as it does use a few £££ worth of products.

watch out when claying as this will add marks, use lots and lots of lube every few seconds.

If you wanted a full job I could put you in touch with a top detailer but it would be £250

still cheaper than that guy who charges £500 plus extra's lol.