Reaction score
Got a few induction bits from my Trophy and my PH1.
-First off is a full JMS Induction setup up, plenty of info on the JMS forum but its basically an Espace V6 airbox, 90degree silicon elbow in red and pipercross breather filter. This is the race package so comes with both the road filter which has done approx 300 miles and the race filter which is brand new in the bag, comes with the pipercross dirt retention oil too. Any 172/182 will benefit from this, car seems to pull alot better, sounds better too. Looking for £140 posted for the lot please which i think is a bargain as the kit is £188 new from jms + postage and this is literally brand new.
13busm.jpg

13busn.jpg

-45 Degree SFS silicon bend in 70mm bore which is perfect for throttle body/airbox size on on a Clio sport. Brand new unused in bright green. I was going to use it on my ph1 to locate the airbox behind the passenger side headlight, obviously with the battery out of the way. See in pic above with race filter.
£15 posted please

-Modified Ph1 airbox that i was going to locate behind the headlamp ala cup car on the 45 degree silicon hose. I basically cut a big slot out that would sit above the opening in the inner wing for maximum airflow.
£25 posted, no filter.
13busp.jpg

-Set of silicon hoses hoses and joiners for the intercooler to throttle body on a charged cliosport, exactly as suplied in Paul for RS Tuning's SC kit. Will go around oe battery location and consists of 70mm-60mm (id) 90 degree reducing elbow, x3 90 degree elbows and x1 45 degree, all 60mm id and black. Also x4 proper alloy hose joints/couplers for 60mm id silicon hose. Looking for £75 posted for everything or may split if you let me know what you're after.
13busq.jpg

Thanks
Russ
[email:1w59d0so]Rughead40@hotmail.com[/email:1w59d0so]

Reaction score
Jms kit is being collected tomorrow everything else is still for sale though, open to offers.
Russ