Reaction score
It's approaching insurance renewal time so I thought I'd start an honesty thread. If I was being up front about modifications to the T I'd declare:

- Filter upgrade (ITG panel)
- Suspension upgrade without lowering (Koni rear dampers)
- Brake upgrade (Ferodo/Brembo)
- Exhaust upgrade (Pro-speed)

In doing so my premium takes an unsurprisingly significant increase. That's life.

If you choose not to declare modifications and you get found out you run the risk of not being covered in the event of a claim, surely that's understood by all. The question is..

How honest are you about your mods? (answers on the percentage scale)

Reaction score
A new member, on a website dedicated to a numbered car whose members fill out a register to say which one they own, asking what modifications they declare.

hmm.gif

Reaction score
I put a 5.7 litre V8 in mine, not going to mention it to the insurance as it's only 175 bhp.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Well if this is what people are thinking I couldn't imagine a more inept or hamfisted an effort, if not then you really are going to need to build up a few more brownie points before it's taken seriously.

100% btw.

Reaction score
In the days of modern technology, declaring everything is a must.

It's not only in the event of an accident, you could just get randomly stopped by the police. 6 points, £1000 fine and having your car seized makes the jump in insurance seem not so bad!