Reaction score
Well, the time has come to part with my car. I am going to sell all of the items separately and then sell the car in 'stock' form at a low price.

I would like to sell the car in the first week of June which is when my insurance expires.

As such I am looking to have all parts available in the last week of May for pick up for those that want them.

Please PM me if you want the part and can commit to buying and picking up at the end of this month (two weeks from today). I am located in West London - easy access to M1 and M4.

The list is:

1) Brakes (PF97 Pads, Brembo HC Discs, Goodridge lines, Fluid: lots of life left - over 50% on the very hard wearing pads): £90 (£295 new)

2) ITG Panel Filter: £20 (£48 new) <<SOLD TO QUICKSILVER>>

3) Janspeed Cat-back: £240 (£405 new) <<SOLD>>

4) Two Brand New PE2s - never mounted: £140 (£155 new) <<SOLD>>

5) Entire Audio System (must be heard to be believed: if you hear it, you will want it; very high-end stuff at low prices. Don't confuse these speakers with your mass-made Alpine units):

- Focal Non-Ported Polyglass 12" Sub: £200 (£400 new)
- Focal 130 K2 PolyKevlar V2: £200 (£419 new)
- Blaupunkt Woodstick 54 DAB (SD/CDRW): £190 (£329 new)
- DAB Aerial: £15 (£43 new)
- Alpine V12 MRD-M605 (Mono): £110 (£178 new)
- Alpine V12 MRV-F450 (Multi): £170 (£245 new)
- Steering wheel control: £40 (£90 new)
- Wiring/Fuses/MDF Boards/Fitting custom made for Trophy: £150 (£400 new)

-> all audio for £900 or as priced.

6) T2 PHY plate: currently have given priority to another Trophy owner on my plate but if you offer anything above £650 (without any plate exchanges) then it could be yours. Otherwise it will go to another Trophy owner and I will take their plate in p/x

7) My car!! If you want the car you can have any of the above and I will adjust the price accordingly. MOT and Tax to end of the year. 2x Permagard coats including interior, engine and glass (done in March '07). Water reservoir topped up with Brita. 28k of mainly M1/M4 miles on cruise control. Silvervision bulbs. Four service stamps - twice as many as normal. £9400 or a very near offer.

Reaction score
EDIT: Can a mod please move this to the car / parts for sale? Sorry.. I clicked on the wrong link :(

Cheers
O.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
oliie said:
- Focal 130 K2 PolyKevlar V2: £200 (£419 new)

I'm desperate for your focal components. I remember sitting in aces cafe having a listen. Just wish i hadn't paid my car insurance in full rather than monthly now. expensive month with insurance and 24k service. You got any links to a site with pictures of them, so i can convince myself i can afford them at work tomorrow? All I can find are other versions that i don't think are as good

Reaction score
Sorry for the delay :(

Exhaust and tyres now sold.

Audio in the link above :)

Hyb.. i have PMed you about something completely different.. ;)

O.