Reaction score
13k miles, major service 2 weeks ago, dampers checked and are fine, immaculate condition both inside and out. completely standard no modifications.
how much is it worth ??

Reaction score
It's def a case of whatever someone will pay for it. There is a whole thread on a Trophy with under 6k on it recently so may be worth having a look at that. Other points to consider are other services over the years, how many owners etc.

Good luck with it.

Reaction score
i don't want to sell it yet. i really want to get a v6 and Megane r26. with the millage being so low and the car in such good condition with many services over the years if i waited long enough could i be looking around the 10k mark ?? maybe sell it to a collector or someone like that ??

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Robh18 said:
i don't want to sell it yet. i really want to get a v6 and Megane r26. with the millage being so low and the car in such good condition with many services over the years if i waited long enough could i be looking around the 10k mark ?? maybe sell it to a collector or someone like that ??

Nah, mine has a similar mileage and if I was to sell I wouldn't expect that, just insured for a value of £9.5k.

Reaction score
Robh18 said:

You can dream.

Trophy#110 said:
I wouldn't bank on the value going up tbh.

£8K tops if you find a village idiot with a windfall!

Reaction score
so no chance in the value of the car going up guys if millage stays this low ??

Reaction score
Robh18 said:

I presume this question is directed at G40Steve, as it's widely accepted he is the expert and knows everything there is to know about everything...

is1

Reaction score
Robh18 said:

Not sure what you mean by "waited long enough" but if you are talking about a few years, then will you be servicing and maintaining it in the meantime? That will cost you and eat into whatever the sale price would be.
Is it on its original tyres(?), they would now be almost 6 years old and would eventually need refreshing regardless of wear.
Problem with "low mileage mint cars" is that due to age, they usually need a complete refresh - fluids, lubes, brakes/discs often corrode etc.
If left longer still, then you'll get the usual cambelt/damper questions!!

Reaction score
marrow said:
Robh18 said:

I presume this question is directed at G40Steve, as it's widely accepted he is the expert and knows everything there is to know about everything...
:)

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Robh18 said:

I bought my 14,000 mile fairly mint renault 5 gt turbo for £5k so if that is any indication, no. You never know but I suspect you'll have to wait a long time.

Mark, that was quite funny.