hyb

Reaction score
Good Steve, Im still a regular lurker :) It seems there are quite a few mods happening to you trophy owners!

Reaction score
hyb said:
Good Steve, Im still a regular lurker :) It seems there are quite a few mods happening to you trophy owners!

Yep, well most Trophy owners look for a new exhaust or maybe an induction kit, or even a wiper stalk when they get the itch, whereas you go through two new cars!

How are you enjoying the S? I love those cars, it would be one of those or a 350Z if I was in the market for a new rear drive sports car. You've had it more than a week so must be loving it.

hyb

Reaction score
:D So far so good, I will keep this one for a good few years!

I used to have a Year 2000 Black s2k a few years ago so I knew what to expect. Great cars! The 350 is nice, more expensive and thirsty on fuel I would imagine. The nice thing with the S is you can quite happily drive under vtec and get pretty good mpg. A bit pointless when you go and then spend the savings on a big shiny exhaust :D

Reaction score
very nice :p

taking the thread slightly off topic is there anything in particular you need to look at when buying an S2000? I have a mate who is looking to buy one so any advice you can offer would be appreciated. PM if you like to keep the thread on topic :wink:

hyb

Reaction score
Just be sure your buying from a enthusiast really. The only thing I looked out for was if the previous owner had checked the geometry, and that the suspension bushes have not seized, seems to be a problem on the older cars. Honda want £750 a corner to replace them! A lot of the people that know about it get them greased up once a year. Other then that there pretty sound

http://www.s2ki.com/forums/index.php?&a ... 0&t=249683

Great thread there

Reaction score
hyb said:
Just be sure your buying from a enthusiast really. The only thing I looked out for was if the previous owner had checked the geometry, and that the suspension bushes have not seized, seems to be a problem on the older cars. Honda want £750 a corner to replace them! A lot of the people that know about it get them greased up once a year. Other then that there pretty sound

http://www.s2ki.com/forums/index.php?&a ... 0&t=249683

Great thread there

excellent info there. thanks 8)