Reaction score
Hello all,

Been looking at the forums for a while now under an old user but forgot my login.
I test drove a clio trophy about 18 months ago now and fell in love with the car.

At the time i was driving a modded fiesta ST150 which i then sold and didnt buy another car due to having a company car.
I am now missing having my own car and doing the trackday which i did alot in the fiesta.

Im now looking to buy a trophy as i think it gives me the most smiles per pound that i can find. Just go some sensible insurance quotes so the search is on.

Hope you all welcome me, I look forward to getting involved.

Reaction score
Welcome, you are going to have lots of fun owning one and this forum is fantastic, you feel special being one of only 500 made. Good luck in your search.

Reaction score
Hi all,

thanks for your welcome, going to see a car Saturday, hopes its a good'un

I had the fiesta for almost 3 years and really enjoyed it. Had a few mods which made it a great car.
Wasnt the fastest but was great fun. Was looking to get another one but can get the clio for a similar price which i think is the better car for my purpose.

Used to do a few trackdays each year which was great so looking to get the clio out asap.