Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hopefully not.. Street racing's not cool, save fast/spirited driving for tracks/airfields/country lanes.

Reaction score
why isnt it cool.. do u know wen or if there will be a nex meet or cruise with trophys or all clios

Reaction score
Hopefully not.. Street racing's not cool, save fast/spirited driving for tracks/airfields/country lanes.

Well said, a meet is all well and good, but not racing on public roads.

Reaction score
kam2turbo said:
why isnt it cool.. do u know wen or if there will be a nex meet or cruise with trophys or all clios

Boy racers aren't cool, street racing isn't cool and its the wrong scene for the trophy.

Reaction score
As soon as the trophy becomes a chav chariot I'm selling it! Well maybe!

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Hams Hall in brum - distribution centre kingdom?

As has already been said, in my experience street racing is for people who don't go on track for one reason or another - either cost or lack of talent.... too max power/fast n the furious for me - when you've lost someone in a crash caused by inexperienced road racers (because they're not always boys) you'll understand...

Reaction score
Cue said:
when you've lost someone in a crash caused by inexperienced road racers (because they're not always boys) you'll understand...

I fully agree with that.

Reaction score
so what scene is the trophy in ? if not racing must be rallying. i bet u half the people on here cant even handle their trophy or take it to the limit. thats a fact.

Reaction score
kam2turbo said:
so what scene is the trophy in ? if not racing must be rallying. i bet u half the people on here cant even handle their trophy or take it to the limit. thats a fact.
The Trophy was designed to excel on the UK's twisty A and B roads and tracks. Half of the people on here probably have probably not taken their Trophy to the limit because its really dangerous to do so unless you're in the right environment. The other half probably take their car on tracks and definately know how to handle the car, so I suppose you're right. Street racing however is pretty irresponsible and gives performance motoring a bad name. It's good that you have a passion for cars and the Trophy and Integra are both great but have you ever considered trackdys or road trips rather than doing burnouts and drag racing against RS turbo's?

Reaction score
lovin this kid. you got Nos? he he, he sounds 13!!! if you fancy a crack, see you at the ring kid.

Reaction score
kam2turbo said:

LOL, grow up kidder, or f*ck off to another forum........either one will do

Reaction score
u f off u crack head. dont u realize u gna burn in hell.. dont tell me to f off. u might as well enjoy ur trophy n ur life. cuz u will for sure be in fire. so dont come out swearin for no reason. did i swear at u. u think this is you tube or some thing. we can have a laugh but no need to swear.

Reaction score
LMAO! Is everyone happy?

If you have a crash at one of these places your insurance in void. If you get caught racing, your gonna get bummed hard. You dont buy a car like a Trophy then drive it below 2k rpm everywhere but there's a time and a place when you open it up. You gotta be responsible mate because no matter how good a driver you think you are mistakes can be made, you can hit a bit of diesel and bang you've totalled your car.

There's quite a few guys on Cliosport.net who go to Hams Hall but personally its never appealed to me. I'm not going to say whether its right or wrong.

When I was looking at buying a Trophy I had a look at quite a few before I bought mine and all the ones I looked at were from people off this forum. When I went for test-drives most thrashed/raced their cars.

Alcohol causes more accidents/deaths than boy racers. Now you naughty boy go and stand in the corner with your hands on your head!! lol

And sorry that you were sworn at from a member on this forum. He's probably just seen Scarface and thinks he's big man now - Tony Montana!! lol

Reaction score
why dont u f off to hell dont u realize u gona burn in hell any ways thats for sure :oops: . so u might as well enjoy ur trophy and ur life :D and be prepared to burn in hell. why u swearin for no reason did i swear at u. u think this is you tube or some thing. we can have a laugh but no need to swear [-X

Reaction score
The Trophy isn't in the street racing scene thats for sure.....well it is now thanks to you :lol: , but it shouldn't be!

At what point did you think redlining it along a straight is driving a Trophy to the limit! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.