Reaction score
Am soon to be the owner of number 25 - next week! It'll be used as a daily driver and I'm looking forward to doing a few sprints and hillclimbs with it as well. Nothing too serious, it's just nice to give it some proper exercise occaisonally. Previous owner has done a great job in doing (as far as I can see from this forum) all the mods you'd want to do without going too far - mark fish springs, konis at the back,camber bolts,ecu remap. I've never driven one and have bought this one over the phone(!) my only experience of fast clios is driving a clio cup round Dunsfold when they first came out - and that was hilarious - and have always wanted a Trophy since they were first announced.
Will no doubt be back once I've picked it up to ask about tyre pressures, suspension settings etc - although most of that seems to be covered elsewhere here.
cheers

Reaction score
South Coast - between Lymington and Christchurch in a sleepy place called Milford on Sea! Handy(ish) for Goodwood and Castle Combe. Am wondering about buying previous owners decat pipe - unsure if it's worth the aggro of changing it back and forth for marginal gains - money might be better spent learing how to drive the car quickly? Also roads down here are rubbish - with these lowered springs am i going to be clouting it's undercarriage every two minutes and would I be better off with the original springs?
Any views greatfully received.