Reaction score
My headlight bulb has just blown which is annoying #-o , does anyone have any recommendations for upgraded ones - as in nice and bright?

Cheers

Reaction score
I have some extreme blue bulbs which give a xenon effect, improve light and are very reliable for just £10.

Reaction score
Destined for Victory said:
Im having trouble particularly with my driverside bulb keeps popping all the time yet the other never blows once :s
if when your closing your bonnet you let it drop instead of gently lettin it down then pushing it closed, that can blow bulbs

Reaction score
BoroGTI said:
if when your closing your bonnet you let it drop instead of gently lettin it down then pushing it closed, that can blow bulbs
Quite a tricky situation because the clio bonnets, like all of the bodywork, are not especially resilient to dents - I had to have some pulled out of mine from the bonnet being closed in the past. - Exercise care! Presumably dropping from a height of a couple of inches should be ok..?

Reaction score
I have smashed bulbs from dropping it from a height too. I always push it closed now.

Reaction score
Thanks guys 8) gonna get me a set of phillips i reckon. Its my drivers side that has gone as well

Reaction score
quik5i1ver said:
BoroGTI said:
Quite a tricky situation because the clio bonnets, like all of the bodywork, are not especially resilient to dents - I had to have some pulled out of mine from the bonnet being closed in the past. - Exercise care! Presumably dropping from a height of a couple of inches should be ok..?

I'm with you on that one, I've always closed bonnets by pushing down on them without problem, until I owned the trophy and learnt the renault way.

As for bulbs, I had the Osram night breaker, a good bulb, although I wasn't overly impressed with how long they lasted. I'm going to try the phillips ones this time.

Reaction score
I got the phillips and they are more than enough really so i wouldnt bother with HID, plus when i ordered mine from power bulbs they came with a free set of side light bulbs :D