Reaction score
Vivid Blue Pearl... arctic blue was an old ITR colour :wink:
Do you know if the car is on standard suspension or ASTs?

Reaction score
Selfish question :oops:
There's weren't any spare RE070's that came with that were there :?:

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
lol, seriously if it wasn't still WIP then the T would have gone as soon as these came out - the spec is spot on for what i'd look for. =P~

Reaction score
Cue said:
lol, seriously if it wasn't still WIP then the T would have gone as soon as these came out - the spec is spot on for what i'd look for. =P~

am i the only one that thinks these look like barges? why are they soooo good? and which would win on a b road / track??

Reaction score
The Type R was 3 seconds quicker than the Trophy around Bedford when EVO tested them together on the new track layout - and the Type R had got only 30 miles on the clock!!

Reaction score
marrow said:
Cue said:

am i the only one that thinks these look like barges? why are they soooo good? and which would win on a b road / track??

No. Reminds me of a Toyota Prius. A quick one like :lol:

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Consider this thread hi jacked!

They must be getting on for accord size. If they did a 3 door/DC5 look alike I would want one.

Reaction score
LOL! Ya Cue might wanna get rid of all these posts as were are kinda messing this thread up :oops:
That said :wink: It comes in at 1252kg, while a 197FF is at 1240kg, so while you obviously feel the extra size, especially vs a shopping trolley, they do their best to minimize the negatives of a saloon car.

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Chassis on them are amazing and the engine is highly tuneable unlike the reno 2ltr lumps.

I've been in one, never driven one though, and on a b-road they'd be hot on the tail of a T, unlike 99% of other machinery - plus they'd muller a UK civic. Closest thing to an up to date Integra basically (just with an extra set of doors and a bit more space in the rear)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVOfwwbb ... re=related

sounds bloody good too....