Reaction score
I had my first four wheel skid in the Trophy tonight, entered a quite tight (70 degree) corner at 50 mph, a corner I knew well with the 205, and one not to be messed with in the wet, and the bastards had put grit down on the road, the car slid nicely sideways a little bit and I was just flicking on some opposite lock and the car had already straightened up, with a little flash of the ESP light and was away. It was unbelievable, It felt so secure, like it would have been easily corrected without the ESP, but I didn't even get a chance!

It was nice to know, that when you do overstep the mark, it won't fling you backwards into a hedge. If that had happened in the GTI, I wouldn't be writing this now probably.

Probably find all the stone chips tomorrow. :cry:

Day

Reaction score
I had a 4 wheel drift on an diesel covered roundabout.

Shat myself for a split second before applying a bit of opposite and correcting it.

Went around again for more lol

Reaction score
Day said:
Went around again for more lol

I'm really glad you said that, I was very close to pulling a U-ey and trying it again without the ESP! The thought of a cracked windscreen and 200 stone chips stopped me!

I don't like diesel, my only near-accident was because of it, it sticks to the bloody tyres and you've still got no traction after you're through the spill!