Flat Blade Wipers?

G

Has anyone fitted flat blade wipers like more modern cars have? Specifically it'd be the Bosch Aerotwin ones, but I contacted wiperblades.co.uk who said they aren't made for the Clio II. The confusion comes where I'm sure I remember seeing a picture of a Trophy with some in the correct fitment!

Reaction score
Yes, I have- Valeo I think, they are really good (been looking for similar for my 997 but not found any)

Reaction score
Yeah, Renault do a set if you want genuine. The guy on here who works for Renault parts gave a heads up with a part number. I got them from my local dealer, were about £25 for the pair I think.

G

Thanks for that, guys. Think I found the right part number on here: 7711419456.

Reaction score
I Bought a set of Bosch flat ones from wiperblades.co.uk for about £36 cant remember exactly what they were called but i cant seem to find them on there now there are some wiperblades.co.uk own brand ones that look the same but a lot cheaper :(

Reaction score
eljeffo64 said:
Yes, I have- Valeo I think, they are really good (been looking for similar for my 997 but not found any)
Explains another why you are faster, must be worth a second at least :mrgreen:

G

Have ordered ones using the part number above, so I'll post some pics once I have 'em.

Reaction score
Tinker said:
eljeffo64 said:
Explains another why you are faster, must be worth a second at least :mrgreen:

2 seconds - they come in pairs :)

Reaction score
Trophy No.
I've had Bosch aerotwins for a couple of years now. Well worth the money

G

Okay, collected the official Renault ones with part number 7711419456 on Thursday. Turns out they're actually manufactured by Bosch and I've photographed them in detail for reference to help anyone else that might want a set! Looks much better!
IMG_0307.jpg
IMG_0308.jpg
IMG_0309.jpg
IMG_0310.jpg