Reaction score
FAO Site mods

Ok from what i see. this place can be very quiet...

I would like to ask mods if they are still interested in this site. and if not would they like someone else to manage it?

Ihve aske on a few occaisions in regards to what happened to the keyrings... no answer

also i have asked about a copy of the trophy logo (so i can go get it put onto car mats and also boot instal im planning

Renaultsport

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
I'm awake! I'll ask about the keyrings as its not something us mods deal with, it's more a topic for Nik (Admin). Have you dropped him a PM? He's responsible for the whole site including shop items.

BenG

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Sorry about that, its not something we deal with directly, did you PM anyone about this?

I've been working away and I find it hard access the internet so I've just been popping on now and again when I get the chance.

Yes I am interested in the site.

Ben

Renaultsport

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Red_Beastie said:
FAO Site mods

Ok from what i see. this place can be very quiet...

I would like to ask mods if they are still interested in this site. and if not would they like someone else to manage it?

Ihve aske on a few occaisions in regards to what happened to the keyrings... no answer

also i have asked about a copy of the trophy logo (so i can go get it put onto car mats and also boot instal im planning

I did a quick search and noticed that Cue suggested also sending a PM to Nik about the key rings, did you do this? I've dropped him a message too so when I hear I will post to update you if he doesn't himself.

Nik

ClioTrophy Admin
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Hi chaps,

Apologies if you've not had a response on this before, i have replied to a few people who have enquired about the keyrings, its a popular subject! :)

The keyrings that i used to sell were made one at a time on demand by an external supplier, but unfortunately it became both not cost effective, and increasingly time consuming to do it this way. I'd like to start stocking a better keyring, and a generic ClioTrophy.co.uk one is a definite possibility but custom engraved ones made to order is unlikely at the moment i'm afraid.

Without any membership fee or income from the site other than a few sticker sales to contribute towards hosting, there isn't the budget to invest in an engraving setup to produce them myself.

I'm always open to suggestions though if anyone has any ideas.

Cheers,

Nik

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Personally, I wouldnt mind a £5 sub, as long as it saw benefits.
Don't know if we have enough members to make it worth it though...

Reaction score
aucky said:
Personally, I wouldnt mind a £5 sub, as long as it saw benefits.
Don't know if we have enough members to make it worth it though...

I was just thinking about this the other day. I am also prepared to have a £5 sub fee just to make sure the site keeps going and is looked after properly.

If we can't do it as a sub for everyone im sure there are a few that would do it on a donation basis. Just need PayPal details or something

Regards

Wigstar1

Reaction score
nickboaz. im on cliosport but im not sure im ready for paying a membership. espcially when i have a perfectly good site right here dedicated to my limited edition car. its what makes us lot different :D we just need to get some pennys behind the site to keep us going and move forward

it would be good if we could try and communicate with the swiss owners site aswell and exchange ideas.

possibly if we pay a sub we can get our own page on the site in which we can have our own gallery and spec list

someone has already had a prototype keyring made which looks nice. we need to get these organised if the lad would lik to share them and get them made possibly

Reaction score
Trophy No.
That was me,

I am currently organising my life, got to find a new tennant and find a second job at the moment, so sorting out keyrings is a little way down on my to do list. :wink:

As soon as I have sorted my life out I will have a look at how much it will cost for each individual keyring including postage and packaging. (The one off prototype was £22)

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
The best ones were the carbon fibre ones... still got mine and going strong 4 yrs ish later.... I may take this up, I've tons of contacts who could mft them...