Reaction score
Was thinking of a YS 182 system. What have other people gone for? I don't want it too loud at motorway speeds, when booting it, it can be as loud as armageddeon though.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
I didn't pay much attention to all the different exhausts that were present at the recent meet but none sounded too mental, or at least none seemed to bear any resemblance to the bits of guttering that the kids around here attach to their cars that make your ears bleed and startle herds of wilderbeast to stampede across the savanah.

God i'm bored.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Well now you come to mention it, but then again Brad Pitt I'm not.

Reaction score
Sorry Jamie, we've somewhat deflected the direction of your post...

My advice, if you want a quiet exhaust at motorway speeds, steer well clear of the orb race model! :? However the soft version isn't too boomy..

Reaction score
Trophy No.
quik5i1ver said:
My advice, if you want a quiet exhaust at motorway speeds, steer well clear of the orb race model! :? However the soft version isn't too boomy..

You know i'm quite suprised that you can fit a zimmer frame in the back of a Trophy Rich :wink:

There is one spot at around 80mph when the resonance does make it a little uncomfortable, but I never drive at that speed of course.

Reaction score
:lol: It was the main consideration when I purchased the Trophy J :wink:

In truth I found that 70 is ok, 80 is pretty rough, 90 is awful... Goes quiet at 100 (apparently?!)

Reaction score
THe soft version goes quiet at 90 but is still a bit boomy on the motorway. I imagine the yozza will be loud on the motorway too.