Reaction score
Just a little run from South Wales to North Wales

This was done for the Wales Tour I'm doing in March

We had a great day out roads lovely and clear and scenary was breathtaking..

Thankfully Andy aka Sharkyuk let me drive while he took the pictures (as he is better at photography then me)

Hope you enjoy the pictures, of roads just begging to be driven.. roll on summer :-D

DSC04459.gif

DSC04458.gif

IMG_0123.gif

IMG_0114.gif

IMG_0110.gif

IMG_0058.jpg

IMG_0031.gif

DSC04463.jpg

Reaction score
I'm not remotely religious, but "God's Country" come to mind. Great photos :D

Reaction score
Can I be cheeky and ask you to post a map with a line drawn along the route you took?

I'd love to take a trip along those roads. Who is up for a convoy starting at M5/M6/M42 interchange?

Reaction score
texasjohn said:
Can I be cheeky and ask you to post a map with a line drawn along the route you took?

I'd love to take a trip along those roads. Who is up for a convoy starting at M5/M6/M42 interchange?

Why dont you join us on the Wales Tour at the end of March :wink:

There are a couple of spaces left or if thats not suitable we have a few other driving meets planned for 2008.

We welcome anyone that enjoys driving and motorsport and dont care what car you drive, no car wars in this club, just like minded pple that enjoy driving good roads.
(those that drive like idiots and are a danger on the roads need not apply)

click here and have a look around, if you think its your sort of thing feel free to join.

click to download for photoshow of a selection of 2007 meets/events

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Not sure about pretty but that scenery is certainly striking, reminds me of parts of New Zealand.

Good pix.

P.S. As per John, a route would be good.