Reaction score
Morning all

I need to replace my front discs and pads all round. Thinking of sticking with the OE items but would appreciate everyone's thoughts.

Car is mostly used on the road but likely to do the occasional track day (perhaps once a year).

Look forward to hearing your thoughts.

Thanks

Mark

Reaction score
If you are a cliosports member, post on the traders section, G172, I think the company is called, they are good for supplying your needs

Reaction score
Brembo HC discs seem to be the disc of choice, I run them with OE pads and its fine for the road

Hi, oem front pads are terrible (in my opinion) almost no stopping power. Ferraro ds2500 are pretty good not so when cold but still much better then oem. Pagid best in all conditions but most expensive. Can't remember exact model but do a search and you'll find

Reaction score
^^ 100% correct. Pagid RS4-2 Blue, twice the price of the rest but more than twice as good!

Reaction score
I have Brembo grooved discs and Ferrodo DS2500s. Overall it's a very good combination, which I'm happy with, however, my experience (which differs from many others with the same setup) is that cold performance is very poor. It just means compensating accordingly, and it doesn't take 2 minutes to take the cold edge off.

I'll be going Pagid Blue next time - I've heard great things and want to experience it for myself.

Reaction score
I agree with Claude here about the Ferodo and the Pagids. If I wasn't going to use Pagids (which last ages by the way) I would investigate some Mintex or something for road use.

Reaction score
y6ahumug.jpg

Many thanks to all who replied.

Have gone for the Brembo grooved and RS4-2 Blue. Should be on the car next week.

Cheers M

Reaction score
I've been impressed with the braking performance. However due to personal circumstances I didn't make the track day I was intending to do at the start of the month. So my experience has been limited to road use only.

After fitting, in terms of noise they weren't any different to the standard pads. However over time they have got very noisy, to the point where I am thinking of going back to the standard pads for the road. Has anyone else found them much noisier too?

Reaction score
any experience with paint-damaging dust with the pagid blues? i am due an upgrade early next year, and was thinking DS2500 as they made a big difference on my R26, bit interested in the pagid blue option if they avoid damage to wheels and paintwork....